The beetroot, carrot, and apple smoothie is one of the healthiest smoothies thanks to its nutritional and vitamin content. This is why on this occasion we want to talk to you about the nutritional value and the best way to prepare this tasty drink.
Make it at home for you and your loved ones and enjoy not only its good flavor but also the health and energy benefits you get from this smoothie.
A beetroot, carrot, and apple smoothie is ideal for breakfast, as it offers special nutrients that will ensure you perform better in your daily activities, as well as be good for your stomach and facilitate digestion.
The nutrients of the beetroot, carrot, and apple smoothie
Below we indicate the main nutrients that you can find in a glass of this smoothie:
- Carbohydrates. First, the three components of this smoothie (beetroot, apple, and carrot) contain moderate amounts of sugars, which are an important source of energy. Furthermore, this energy source is best exploited if drunk in the morning.
- Vitamin A . Carrot is a vegetable very rich in vitamin A which, as we know, protects the eyesight and stimulates the immune system.
- Vitamin B6. Beetroot contains a considerable amount of vitamin B6, an important nutrient for the metabolism of amino acids and for the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Read Also: Homemade smoothies to improve memory
Read Also: Light strawberry and almond mousse “without” sugar
- Vitamin B9. This nutrient, also called folic acid, is found in large quantities in beets and less in carrots.
Folic acid helps fight depression, in addition to the fact that its consumption has been associated with the prevention of colorectal cancer and increased fertility in both men and women. Folic acid is also important because a diet without it could lead to the formation of cancer cells.
- Vitamin C . Vitamin C is found in considerable quantities, in order, in carrot, apple, and beet.
Vitamin C, when consumed habitually, helps the immune system to perform its functions, as well as being a powerful antioxidant that prevents coronary heart disease and cancer.
- Fiber. The fiber, which is found in each of the three ingredients of this smoothie, ultimately facilitates the digestive process.
How to make this beetroot, carrot, and apple smoothie
- 1 cup of water
- One medium beet
- 1 medium carrot
- A medium apple
- 4 ice cubes
First, wash the carrot, beetroot, and apple well. Then, cut them into pieces small enough to be easily processed. Finally, combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend them until the mixture is smooth and smooth.
Now you know how to make this wonderful smoothie; get ready, therefore, to assimilate all these nutrients and get better. Serve it and enjoy it.